Beckett Team Wins Prestigious PR Award
Beckett & Beckett PR campaign "second to none" At Peer-Reviewed Event
Dateline: May 9, 2007
ALTADENA, CA-- Los Angeles-based ad and PR firm, Beckett & Beckett, will be honored June 4, 2007 at the Business Marketing Association ACE Awards Ceremony in New York City, as well as, in the pages of BtoB magazine and others.
The 2007 ACE Awards celebrate creative excellence in business-to-business marketing communications. Although presented by the BMA of New York City, this event has gained national recognition and garners entries from all over the country.
Winners of ACE Awards were selected by a panel of distinguished judges:
Team Beckett is being recognized for their integrated public relations and marketing campaign on behalf of Torrance-based Cornerstone Construction Group, Inc.
- Anne Fleming, American Express, Director
- Peter Delegge, Motorola, Internet Marketing
- Karen Abbate, McCann Erikson SVP Group Creative Director
- John Harrobin, Verizon Wireless VP Advertising and Digital Media
- Bruce Rogers, FORBES.com.inc VP/Marketing
- Marie Chang, DraftNet VP Creative Director
- Karen O'Brien, Siemens, Manager, web content
- Michael Prieve, Doremus Creative Director
- Lou Tosto, Business Week VP
- Rick St. Vincent, St.Vincent, Milone, O'Sullivan, President Creative Director
- Marie MacLean, Pall Corporation Communications Director
- Fanny Krivoy, Renegade Marketing Executive Creative Director
Cornerstone Construction Group was the general contractor on a 2006 reality TV show, and Team Beckett provided all PR and marketing services, including a branded website specific to the event (www.cornerstonecgextreme.com); series of eBlast updates to relevant constituent groups; a press conference, produced an air-date event and a dedicated neighborhood liaison program to ameliorate any problems that could negatively impact the general contractor or the neighbors.
The competition title sums up the challenge and the outcome: PR Campaign Elegantly Shifts Focus from Reality TV Show and Spotlights Local Builder.
Because the judges could not decide on who should take 1st place in the category, Team Beckett can be considered second to none in this arena. The third place award went to Midland, Michigan's AGP & Associates for Dow Corning Achive Protection System.
Navigate back to:
The News Room